Introduction to using Homeopathy at Home: Philosophy, Principles, and using the remedies in a homeopathic first aid kit for injuries and acute illness.
Dates: Saturday 6th and Saturday 13th February 2021
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm Classes on Zoom with handouts
Cost: £35 / $50
Many people have been asking me about how to use remedies at home from their first aid kit, to learn more about different remedies, when can it be appropriate to self-prescribe at home, and how to choose and then give remedies.
So I will be running a short introductory course at the beginning of February, based around how to use the remedies in first aid remedy kit.
Topics will include:
A short introduction to the history, philosophy and principles of Homeopathy
Acute prescribing, how to choose remedies and use them safely for:
Accidents and minor injuries
Colds and flu
Remedies: Aconite, Arnica, Arsenicum – album, Ant-Tart, Belladonna, Bryonia, Cantharis, Gelsemium, Eupatorium, Chamomilla, Hypericum, Ledum, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Staphysagria, Hepar-sulph, Rhus-tox, Ruta, Silica, Symphytum
The course will consist of:
Two 1 hour Zoom meetings, on
Saturday 6th and Saturday 13th February: 5.30pm – 6.30pm UK time
with a series of emails and handouts sent to you in between.
For more information please email me at
If you would like to find out about dates and times for upcoming workshops please do email me.
- Introduction to Homeopathy: Philosophy, Principles, and using the remedies in a homeopathy first aid kit.
- Homeopathy and Acute Illness.
- First Aid Homeopathy Support in Injuries and Accidents
- Homeopathy and Pregnancy – before, during and the post-natal year
- Homeopathy for Babies and Children
- Supporting your Teenager with Homeopathy
- Homeopathy and Menopause
- Creating Resilience and Vitality in Our Lives