Homeopathy is for anyone who wants to:
- Improve and explore their health in a deep and lasting way.
- Want a holistic means of healing themselves.
- Have help with an acute, short-lived health problem or any chronic health issues.
- Make a commitment to their wellbeing.
If you are curious about Homeopathy let’s talk.
I am passionate about:
- Children’s health, from newborns through early childhood, teenage years and into confident young adulthood
- Anyone who would like to look more deeply into their state of health
- Women’s health, hormonal wellbeing, healthy menstrual, pregnancy, birth and postnatal health, menopausal changes, creativity
- Transitions in our lives, births, grief, major life changes and choices, children leaving home, changes in job, career and home.
- How we can age well, with vitality and grace, different freedoms, wisdom and challenges
- Men’s health
- Acute illnesses and deeper, more chronic health issues
- Safe, gentle, non-toxic, sustainable health care
- Helping anyone to learn how to use Homeopathy at home – first aid for accidents, injuries and acute illnesses
People consult a homoeopath for a variety of reasons such as
- a general sense of wanting to feel better and have more energy.
- “not feeling quite myself”
- acute illnesses
- taking a long time to recover after an acute / viral illness
- support through normal life transitions like pregnancy or menopause.
- noticing a change since experiencing an illness or significant life event.
- help with more deep-seated and limiting health challenges and chronic conditions.
- wanting to avoid overuse of medications or these haven’t helped.
- having tried everything else they can think of and are still not feeling well and healthy.
You can use Homeopathy alongside any treatment and advice you may choose from medical or other complementary practitioners.
I work with people of all ages, from newborn, children, teenagers; and men and women at all stages of life with a wide range of health concerns.