Holistic, non-toxic, safe, gentle, sustainable
So what is Homeopathy ?
Coffee is a stimulant and can make us more energised, buzzing and stay awake longer. It can also cause insomnia by making us over-excited and wound up. Homeopathically prepared Coffea is one remedy we could use for sleep problems.
Cutting onions can cause your eyes to stream with watery tears and your nose to feel raw with a burning discharge. You may find it difficult to think or concentrate well – like having a bad cold or some kinds of hay fever. Allium – cepa, or Red Onion, is a remedy that might help you with those symptoms.
What are the remedies? What do I take?
The remedies come from a range of sources in nature and the world around us: from many different plants, minerals, animals and elements, all kinds of interesting things.
Each source material is specially prepared, highly diluted and potentised.
Your remedy will be prepared in the form of tablets, pills, powder or a liquid. And these taste bland and slightly sweet.
Homeopathy works with our own bodies and immune and energy systems to stimulate our innate self-healing.
Homoeopathic remedies are:
- Individually prescribed for you
- Not tested on animals
- Friendly for our environment
- Free from side effects
- Can be used alongside any other medications you take
- Ideal for anyone to use: during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, for babies and children, teens, adults, and as we age and mature into our 90s and beyond.
As a Homeopath, I treat people, not diseases.
So, my job is to find the remedy that matches the pattern of illness and the symptoms you have.
Our life events and changes, exposure to bugs and viruses and stress affect our health. We get knocked off balance and become ill differently, so we experience illness and dis-ease in individual ways.
I see your emotional, mental and physical symptoms as important expressions of your health. I’m interested in everything.
Want to find out more?
Research and evidence
Did you know ?
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. Over 200 million people use it worldwide
- In India, more than 100 million people depend solely on homeopathy for their healthcare
- Prince Charles is a user of homeopathy and has spoken out in favour of integrated healthcare. The Queen is a patron of the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (formerly the London Homoeopathic Hospital)
- Many sports personalities and celebrities are among the users of homeopathy, including Paul McCartney, David Beckham, Susan Hampshire, Tina Turner, Louise Jameson, Gaby Roslin, Jude Law, Sadie Frost, Nadia Sawalha, Jennifer Aniston, Roger Daltry, Olivia Newton John, Jenny Seagrove and Helena Bonham Carter
- More information at Society of Homeopaths