Sustainability and Health and Skype
Over the last year, I’ve done a lot of thinking about my Homeopathy practice and making sure it is as sustainable and healthful as possible. So, along with doing things like sourcing recycled and plastic-free envelopes, I decided to travel less. Now I work more locally, including from home and with more online consultations.
Why online consultations might work for you
Skype and online consultations can be ideal if you:
- Simply prefer to be in the comfort of your own home and space.
- Need an “out of hours” appointment.
- Find it difficult to travel into a clinic location for any reason
- Need something to fit around caring for your family, children, work and other commitments.
- Are too unwell to get out of the house.
- Have problems with mobility or energy.
- Might be contagious with an acute illness.
- Know your child or teenager just won’t come along to an appointment but would be happy to chat on Skype.
- Have recently given birth and you really need that time to stay at home and not be in the busyness of the world just yet.
- Don’t have a homeopath local to you.
I love using Skype and my online meeting room. You can consult from anywhere in Scotland, the UK and the world, so I get to connect with people from all kinds of interesting places too.
Appointments are available to fit with your time zone.
How you get the Remedies
Depending on where you live, I’ll either post remedies to you or advise you what to order. And I can send you the details of good local Homeopathic pharmacies.
You can now book and reschedule on-line / Skype appointments for both Homeopathy consultations and Supervision and Mentoring sessions.
And of course, you are welcome to email or phone me.
(+44) 07906 312 332 firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll look forward to hearing from you
if you don’t see a time that works for you on the calendar – just get in touch and we’ll sort one out.