Anyone who would like to:
- Improve and explore their health in a deep and lasting way.
- Want a holistic means of healing themselves.
- Have help with an acute, short-lived health problem or a chronic condition.
I am passionate about:
- Children’s health, from newborns through early childhood, teenage years and into confident young adulthood
- Anyone who would like to look more deeply into their state of health
- Women’s health, hormonal wellbeing, healthy menstrual, pregnancy, birth and postnatal health, menopausal changes, creativity
- Transitions in our lives, births, grief, major life changes and choices, children leaving home, changes in job, career and home.
- How we can age well, with vitality and grace, different freedoms, wisdom and challenges
- Men’s health
- Acute illnesses and deeper, more chronic health issues
- Safe, gentle, non-toxic, sustainable health care
- Helping anyone to learn how to use Homeopathy at home – first aid for accidents, injuries and acute illnesses
People consult a homoeopath for a variety of reasons such as
- a general sense of wanting to feel better and have more energy
- “not feeling quite myself”
- acute illnesses
- Support through normal life transitions like pregnancy or menopause
- noticing a change since an illness or significant life event
- help with more deep-seated and limiting health challenges and chronic conditions
You can use Homoeopathy alongside any treatment and advice you may choose from medical or other complementary practitioners.
I work with people of all ages, from newborn, children, teenagers; and men and women at all stages of life with a wide range of health concerns.