Online Consultations, Sustainability and Health
Over the last couple of years, I’ve thought a lot about my Homeopathy practice and making sure it is as sustainable, environmentally friendly and healthful as possible. So, along with doing things like sourcing recycled and plastic-free envelopes and posting materials. I decided to travel less. So I’ve been working more locally, including from my studio in Cockenzie and with many more online consultations.
Meet in person at Cockenzie House EH32 0HY
Zoom / Skype and online consultations can be ideal if you:
- Simply prefer to be in the comfort of your own home and space.
- Need an “out of hours” appointment.
- Find it difficult to travel to a clinic location for any reason
- Need an appointment time that fits around caring for your family, children, work and other commitments.
- Are too unwell to get out of the house.
- Have problems with mobility or energy.
- Might be contagious with an acute illness.
- Know your child or teenager just won’t come along to an appointment but would be happy to chat on Skype.
- Have recently given birth and you really need that time to stay at home and not be in the busyness of the world just yet.
- Don’t have a Homeopath local to you.
- Want to work with a particular Homeopath.
I love using Zoom, Skype and my online meeting room. You can meet with me from anywhere in Scotland, the UK and around the world
So I get to connect with people from all kinds of interesting places too.
Appointments are available to fit your time zone.
How you get the Remedies
Depending on where you live and what is the fastest way to get remedies to you, I’ll either advise you about what to order, or post the remedy to you. And I will send you the details of good local Homeopathic pharmacies.
You can book directly here
Choose a Discovery Call if Homeopathy is new for you or you’d like to see how consulting online works.
For all Homeopathy appointments and
Mentoring and Supervision sessions.
And of course, you are welcome to email or phone me.
(+44) 07906 312 332
I look forward to hearing from you