Homeopathy – complementary, natural and holistic medicine
If you are looking for ways to:
- Improve and explore your health in a deep and lasting way.
- Want a holistic means to help with healing yourself.
- Have help with an acute, short-lived health problem or with any deeper chronic health issues.
- Make a commitment to wellbeing and staying well.
If you are curious to know more let’s talk.
I am passionate about:
- Children’s health, from newborns through early childhood, teenage years and to being confident young adults.
- Women’s health, hormonal wellbeing, healthy periods, fertility, pregnancy, birth and postnatal health, bladder problems, peri-menopause and menopause, coping with stress, work, life changes and creativity.
- Holistic ways to address long term chronic health problems.
- Transitions in our lives: births, grief, major life changes and choices, children leaving home, changes in job, career and home, puberty, pregnancy.
- How we can age well, with vitality and grace, different freedoms, wisdom and challenges.
- Men’s health, physical health, stress.
- Moving through acute illnesses in a healthy dynamic way.
- Safe, gentle, non-toxic, individualised and sustainable health care.
- Teaching you how to use Homeopathy at home – first aid for accidents, injuries and acute illnesses.
- Promoting and supporting resilience and wellness.
People consult a homoeopath for many different reasons such as:
- a general sense of wanting to feel better and have more energy.
- “not feeling quite myself”
- acute illnesses
- taking a long time to recover fully after an acute / viral illness
- support through normal life transitions like pregnancy or menopause.
- noticing a change since an illness or significant life event.
- struggling with sleep problems and insomnia
- help with more deep-seated and limiting health challenges, auto-immune and chronic conditions.
- stress and fatigue
- for physical health, skin symptoms, mobility problems, or recovering after an accident, surgery or injury
- wanting to avoid overuse of medications or these haven’t helped.
- having tried everything else they can think of and are still not feeling well and healthy.
You can use Homeopathy alongside any treatment and advice you may choose from medical or other complementary practitioners.
I work with people of all ages, from newborn, children, teenagers; and men and women at all stages of life with a wide range of health concerns.